Re: Bow Thruster Travel Sensors H, B, and SP

Paul,

You should speak to Mark McGovern (CC'd). As you know when Amel stopped supplying the PCB for the bow thruster Mark made some for Amel owners. Mark is intimately familiar with the PCB operation.

Also, did you notice that there was a link to a video done by Mark on the page that I posted? If not here is a direct link to it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/yrrv3ixn2rxsd2l/Bowthruster%20and%20Sensors.mp4?dl=0

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 3:59 PM Paul Stascavage via groups.io <pstas2003=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I read that one Bill and although is is going to be extremely helpful when I get to the adjustment phase, it doesn't help me to determine if my problem with the SP & H sensors not illuminating and H not functioning is due to not receiving power or being defective.  I would like to know a way to test if the sensors are getting power by testing at the control box or at the helm wiring.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Currently Exploring Norfolk, VA