Re: Water heater cleaning #solution

Most of these give you good access when you remove the electric heating element. I have not opened a QUICK brand, just an Isotemp brand.

Once you look inside, you will never drink water from the water heater.😦
Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 4:57 PM JOSE PRIETO <prietomd11@...> wrote:
Hi Bill!
I imagine the heater is original and has never been serviced.  The bonding wire is actually connected to one of the cover screws.  I want to remove this cover so I can access the inside of the heater and clean it.  I found the photo I'm attaching on the forum!  This heater is just like mine, and it was opened!

--
Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323