Re: Bow Thruster Travel Sensors H, B, and SP

Paul Stascavage

Maud got back to me and said that these sensors are no longer available.  She suggested another sensor made by a US company - SICK (not a typo).

She indicated that these new sensors would have to be mounted a little differently.  I imagine their size is a bit different.  I am still waiting for a quote and estimated shipping time.

I will update the post when I get to the root of the problem and provide some more information regarding the sensors when they arrive.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Preparing to depart for Brunswick, GA