Re: Retractable bow thruster replacement

Paul, I do not think a late model SM bow thruster will fit. I have not seen a technical drawing for a Sharki Bow Thruster. Ask SAV@....

There is not an Amel graveyard that I am aware of.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 12:33 PM Eric Freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Paul,

I have a spare complete bow thruster, motor, and jack.

It is not for sale.

What model Amel do you have and where are you located?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376