Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 10:32 AM Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:

I used 5 gallons or around 19 liters for my A54. Three coats at waterline and front facing surfaces, two coats everywhere else.

From: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Slavko Despotovic <slavko@...>
Date: Monday, November 8, 2021 at 5:29 PM
To: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Antifouling / Bottompaint

Next spring it will be first time I will do AF on my Amel. What is quantity I would need to order? I checked with Trilux 33 that requires 3 layers and will need 14 litre of AF . It was calculated on supplier site. I would be grateful for some first hand data regarding how many litres I need.
--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia