Re: Descaling the Seawater Lines

WASABI - Rudolf Waldispuehl

Hi Dean
Thanks, all fine here...
Engine and Gen I keep some deluted Antifreece in it after water flushing.

Maybe vinigar is also good for Engine and Gen. I never found an appropriate fluid/chemistry for it,
and all the descaler seemed to aggressively in my mind.
Maybe I should not worry?

Can’t find barnacle booster in Europe for a reasonable price and quantity.
I think heat-exchange service is due from time to time anyhow.;-)

Cheers
Ruedi

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 09.11.2021 um 01:08 schrieb Dean Gillies <stella@...>:

Hi Ruedi,
Thanks for that.  Flushing the fridge/aircon with product is much easier than running it through the motor/generator due to water flow volumes.  Do you think this is not needed so much with the engines?

Hope your travels are going well. Wasabi looks splendid.
Cheers
Dean
SV STELLA
A54-154