Re: Super Maramu wall lamp shades

Richard, it is not uncommon to "re-cover" a lampshade. I think that you know Sailrite:

Creative interior designers do this often:

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 3:46 PM Richard May via groups.io <airwisrich2000=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Victor, when you said "refit", what do you mean?  Looks like you painted, wrapped rope, and re-covered the shade?

I checked stock on the one Bill listed above today 11/12/21- None.   OEM Imtra is out of stock (discontinued) on both that fixture and shade.  Checked half dozen other sites (Apex, Ahoycaptain, RSTmarine, WestMarine, etc.) and nothing.  May be time for whole new fixture.

--
Richard May
SM 477 Avogato