Re: Lofrans Tigres rubber up/down switch

Mike Longcor (SV Trilogy)

Clearance between the switch bottoms and the electric motor is tight. Finding the right switches can be difficult. If your switches are still good, the rubber boot from any push button switch can be installed. These are often cheap enough to make it worth buying one just for the rubber boot. Sometimes you can source just the rubber boot switch covers, but this is also difficult.

Cheers,
Mike Longcor
SV Trilogy SM23
NZ

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021, 8:23 AM Kevin Schmit <kevschmit64@...> wrote:
Afternoon folks,
My rubber up/down switch on my windlass has a perforation in the rubber switch cover.  I reached out to Imtra (NA distributor for Lofrans) and they hadn’t seen that switch mounted on a Lofrans windlass before.  They suspect some sort of custom retrofit.  I have seen this same switch on other SM’s before.
Am looking to source some parts for a proper repair.

Any leads?

--
Kevin & Kristen Schmit
KIANA