Re: National ensign on top of mizzen mast

Joerg Esdorn

Gentlemen, let me point you to the attached YRA guidance on where to fly the national ensign, which I received from A54 owner Peter Forbes some time ago.  Please see 4b.  It‘s ok to fly the mizzen on top of the mizzen and in fact, it‘s done quite frequently in Germany and the Nordic countries.  I did it myself on an earlier boat in the 70s (dating myself here).

I‘d be very interested in seeing how it‘s done mechanically given all the antennas on top of the mizzen of an Amel.  Many thanks in advance!

Joerg Esdorn