Re: Amel 55 - captain's seat

Alex BAIZEAU

We might be small but probably smart enough to try to sit at the helm once before spending a million dollar on a boat. Sorry guys :-)

On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 2:09 AM Joan Blaas <joan.blaas@...> wrote:
Hello,

I just got an Amel after owning X-Yachts and Albin Express before.

Has any of.the other Amel 55 owners made any modifications to the captain's seat? With my 185cm height it's really to small for me to sit comfortably. There is no way to adjust the seat.. My back starts to hurt when sailing.... That's not good.  It seems the seat is designed for smaller french people. Sorry guys. :-)

I wonder if any other owners recognise this problem.

Kind regards,

Joan
Amel55