Re: Amel 55 - captain's seat

PAOLO CUNEO

Hi all,
Nice and amusing the exchange between Joan and Alex . I am Italian and, according to the current stereotype, presumably even smaller than a Frenchman. As it is, I happen to be 187 cm, and the helm seat of my SM, which seemed acceptable to me 12 years ago when I bought it, is starting to give me serious problems especially on long overnight passages. Short, if someone has modified the seat or found a way to replace it with one of the slightly more ergonomic ones on the market, while maintaining the convenience of the folding table, I would be interested to know.
Bests
Paolo Cuneo
SM 454 Whisper

Inviato da iPad