Re: Delivery cost from AMEL #spares

Bruno COTTE

In Turkey you have a Amel
Representative in Gocek . 

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 24 nov. 2021 à 13:56, Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond via groups.io <southernadventurer@...> a écrit :

Yes it certainly is a problem in Europe and a gamble as to how much you actually get charged when bringing items into another country. We are currently in Turkey where Amel will not ship items to. Probably due to import costs.

Regards
Ross and Donna
SV Intrepid Kiwi
SM2K #356
Currently in Turkey

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 11:05 AM, Slavko Despotovic <slavko@...> wrote:

I have ordered some small parts from Amel all together for 70 Euro. Delivery cost from France to Slovenia was almost 68Euro. So total order cost was 158Euro including VAT. Other supplier cost in Europe are much lower, 10 Euro for this kind of orders. I do not want to be negative and AMEL is very responsive so there is no issue. Question is, do you experience the same issue? Or if not, how do you handle shipments from Amel.
For comparison I have ordered ZODIAC dinghy from seller in Austria, and some small items, shipment weight was 50kg, shipping cost was 18 Euro.
I hope I do not violate any rules of this site.
--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia

--
Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond
SV Intrepid Kiwi
SM2K #356
Currently in Turkey

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.