[Amel] Re: Greetings everyone!

Craig Briggs

Hi Walter and Fatima,
Now that you're heading off for some full time cruising, you may want to consider joining SSCA - the Seven Seas Cruising Association. You can browse their website: ssca.org and visit their Discussion
Board: forum.ssca.org/phpBB3/
One can just browse for a bit as you described doing on our Amel board here and, if SSCA appeals to you, go ahead and sign up. The DB is free, the membership is $50 US. You'll find many Amel owners and many world cruisers plus folks in all stages of cruising. We joined when we started cruising 10 years ago and have found it a great organizaiton.

73 - Craig and Katherine; Santorin #68 "Sangaris"