Re: Hi Res SM drawing picture

heinz@quetzal.berlin

Hier is a Link there are also amel Logos for caps and shirts.
Cheers Heinz

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Heinz Stutenbäumer

Am 24.11.2021 um 15:38 schrieb Jérémy <jeremy@...>:

Hi all,

Does anyone have a high resolution picture of this Super Maramu drawing :

<kaphelklikkmbiie.png>

Thanks !

--
Jérémy
SM#121

--
SM #121 Nausicaä
Nantes, France

--
Hello
Since yesterday when I tried to park in a box in a marina in Auckland my bow thruster motor failed.