Onan MDKAL Generator starts but shuts off #YouTube_Live_Stream

Kevin Cole

Our generator has been sleeping for a year and a half; we can start the generator but as soon as we release the start switch it does not stay running; we bypassed fuel shut off solenoid and generator will mechanically run; we have changed the oil, replaced exhaust temp switch, coolant temp switch, confirmed all K relays work except K4.  Wondering if we should flash the field and what method we should use.  Thank you, Kevin
Super Maramu, Anahita #276, Shelter Bay Marina, Panama