From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com on behalf of walter gameiro
Sent: Thu 12/31/2009 4:12 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel] Re: Greetings everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON THIS EXCLUSIVE CHAT ROOM.

We wish everybody fair winds and happy sailing for 2010.

Walter&Fatima, SM # ......?

PS- We live in Fort Worth TEXAS and we have joined the group probably in March or April.
We do not own an AMEL yet, but hopefully we are close to our dream.
The state pf the marketplace in the US this past 2009 did not help us at all.
I have been following all conversations but as a non owner, non expert we have abstained from participating. Hopefully we will do it soon.
GOOD LUCK Y'ALL.