Re: 220 volt microwave replacement in SM

Patrick McAneny

We replaced our microwave with an inexpensive 110volt and run it off the inverter. We use the microwave all the time. Warm up left overs, warm precooked meals, microwave egg for our version of an egg McMuffin, warm up water for tea. We use it everyday.

SvShenanigans
Pat & Diane
& SassyCat
St Augustine, FL

On Nov 18, 2021, at 9:06 PM, Kevin Schmit <kevschmit64@...> wrote:

I’m looking to purchase a new 220 volt microwave that fits in our SM microwave cabinet (approx 23”x13.5”x15”). Has anyone replaced theirs here in the USA and if so which model fits in the space without too much customization?
--
Kevin & Kristen Schmit
KIANA