Re: MDKAL starting problem

I read that in an earlier post. I do not believe any of the Onan models have a fuel cut-off solenoid. I believe most of them have a throttle actuator governor which when all the way closed acts as a fuel cut-off. This is the part I speak of for the MDKAV, but it varies from model to model.
image.png
image.png

Older Onans looked like this:
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 3:53 PM rossirossix4 <rossidesigngroup@...> wrote:
Does anyone have the part number for the MDKAV fuel solenoid?  I assume it is the same as the MDKAL but can't locate it in the pdf of my parts manual.  I'm thinking a  spare belongs in my kit.  Thanking you in advance.

Bob   KAIMI SM429