From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Brent Cameron via groups.io <brentcameron61@...>
Sent: Friday, December 3, 2021 4:44:32 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Giving up Ladybug

Having had the opportunity to sail with Miles on one of those long passages down to Le Marin, I can attest to the "perfect" condition of Ladybug.  Miles has really taken very good care of her and has re-engined her since I sailed with him as well.  I’m sorry to hear that you are selling her for health reasons Miles.   I know that whomever buys her will get a very good (and original condition) Super Maramu.  She’s a beautiful example of the type as it came from the factory.

Brent
On Dec 3, 2021, 4:12 PM -0500, Miles <milesbid@...>, wrote:

Pushed by some health issues, I have reluctantly decided to sell my SM 216, Ladybug. I watched this wonderful boat being built in 1998, and I have owned it ever since. Ladybug is in perfect condition and is ready to start around the world tomorrow. In November I sailed to Martinique where Ladybug will spend the winter. In the Spring, I plan to sail back to Newport, RI.

If you would like more information, please contact me at milesbid(at)gmail.com

Miles BIDWELL

--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada