From: Miles
Sent: Friday, December 3, 2021 4:12 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Giving up Ladybug

Pushed by some health issues, I have reluctantly decided to sell my SM 216, Ladybug.  I watched this wonderful boat being built in 1998, and I have owned it ever since.  Ladybug is in perfect condition and is ready to start around the world tomorrow.  In November I sailed to Martinique where Ladybug will spend the winter.  In the Spring, I plan to sail back to Newport, RI.

If you would like more information, please contact me at milesbid(at)gmail.com

Miles BIDWELL

Avast logo