De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] De la part de Arno Luijten
Envoyé : samedi 4 décembre 2021 08:11
À : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Objet : Re: [AmelYachtOwners] A54 Tumble-drier

[Edited Message Follows]

Having looked a bit further it seems the Eudora is same as the Minea and the White Knight. My advice is to order spare parts and repair the thing as putting in another dryer may not be a funny exercise.

The heating element you can find here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184845608284?hash=item2b09a8255c:g:0ncAAOSwa3lgpORj
It is used but apparently White Knight does not manufacture them anymore

Found this as well, new and same size:
https://www.klarstein.fr/Electromenager/Lave-linge-et-seche-linge/Jet-Set-Seche-linge-Sechage-par-extraction-d-air-compact-3kg-1020W-Classe-C-Blanc-Blanc.html
But I don't know if you can cut off corners without making the thing very unhappy...

Cheers,

Arno