Iff it is for the panel try diruptor.com ore    VLevayer@...

Cheers Heinz
Sv quetzal. Sm 2000, 292

Am 04.12.2021 um 20:44 schrieb CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>:

They are French-made and not widely distributed worldwide.

Did you try SAV@...

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Sat, Dec 4, 2021, 11:51 Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
My 25A breaker to my battery charger has popped a few times, I assume that means my breaker is getting weak. If there is another explanation, I would like to hear it. These breakers don’t seem to be available, Iwas wondering if there was another similar breaker available.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans
St. Augustine,Fla.

--
Hello
Since yesterday when I tried to park in a box in a marina in Auckland my bow thruster motor failed.