Maintenance spreadsheet or software

Kevin Schmit

I posted this on FB as well so my apologies for the duplicate post….

-- I’m looking to improve my preventative & scheduled maintenance of my on board systems on our Amel SM.  Does anyone use an .XL based spreadsheet to track, plan and schedule necessary maintenance on all the different systems?  I’m envisioning a multi tab spreadsheet that separates by each system(ie generator, propulsion engine, running rigging, electric furlers etc…). It would be cool if it provided auto reminders of upcoming items needing attention.  I anxious to hear what others are using to try to stay ahead of scheduled preventative maintenance.

Kevin & Kristen Schmit
KIANA
SM #362
Currently in Riviera Beach, FL