Van: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> Namens Mike Ondra via groups.io
Verzonden: maandag 6 december 2021 00:39
Aan: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Maintenance spreadsheet or software

Here is an Excel maintenance log we’ve used on Aletes. The pluses and minuses used to expand and contract the individual system components.

Mike

Former caretaker of Aletes sm240

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.

Explore. Dream. Discover.

- Mark Twain

On Dec 5, 2021, at 4:29 PM, Bill Shaproski <bill.shaproski@...> wrote:

Here's the spreadsheet I used on my 1995 Amel SM.  Once you set up all the parameters (e.g. engine hrs or calendar time between oil changes) it automatically tells you the next scheduled check.  It worked well for me.  If you have questions, call or text me at 206-375-2787.

Bill Shaproski

Pacific Cool SM 141

On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 2:08 PM Kevin Schmit <kevschmit64@...> wrote:

I posted this on FB as well so my apologies for the duplicate post….

-- I’m looking to improve my preventative & scheduled maintenance of my on board systems on our Amel SM.  Does anyone use an .XL based spreadsheet to track, plan and schedule necessary maintenance on all the different systems?  I’m envisioning a multi tab spreadsheet that separates by each system(ie generator, propulsion engine, running rigging, electric furlers etc…). It would be cool if it provided auto reminders of upcoming items needing attention.  I anxious to hear what others are using to try to stay ahead of scheduled preventative maintenance.

Kevin & Kristen Schmit

KIANA
SM #362
Currently in Riviera Beach, FL