From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Patrick McAneny via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2021 4:20 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] 220v breakers

Thanks all, I know the breakers are very expensive,I don’t think I will be in one place long enough to get them from Maud. I was thinking about buying another brand of 25A breaker and wire it into the panel for now. I may substitute the heater breaker,however I think it may be weak as well.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans
St. Augustine
On Dec 5, 2021, at 8:28 AM, Paul Stascavage via groups.io <pstas2003=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Pat,

A couple years ago I put in a quote request to Diruptor for a fair quantity of single pole (DC) breakers to have as spares for ourselves and another Amelian. I thought the prices high and there was a 4 week wait. We ended up not placing the order.

A few weeks ago I needed a replacement and asked Amel for a quote for about half the quantity of my Diruptor request.

The quote from Amel came back at about the same price as we had received from Diruptor a couple years back and they had them in stock.

I suggest you reach out to Maud.

All the Best,

Paul Stascavage
S/V Rita Kathryn SM #466