Amel - made Genoa Furler Bronze Spur Gear

I have recently given out the contact information of the Swiss guy who owned the machine shop that made the genoa furler for Amel. Apparently, he has gotten greedy and is quoting outrageous prices for spare parts. I need to borrow the bronze Spur Gear from someone to see if we can reverse engineer it. All SM owners are going to need this Spur Gear, especially if they have not added the ability to add grease to the genoa furler. Email me at brouse@...

image.png

image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar