Re: Forever Young / Standing rigging

Steve,

Correction in pricing. Caraibe Marine is currently 12,500 Euros including labor. This includes the 15% discount I negotiated with Caraibe for my clients.

A client had a complete rigging change of a SM in July 2021 for 12,500 euro. I suspect there might be a slight increase in price since May.

Email Gaëtan Rivet <gaetan@...>

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 12:16 PM Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
Steve,

You can order the kit from ACMO which includes everything and it is exactly cut. Because of the recent agreement signed by France and the US, you will need an EIN number. Shipping may be an issue because of the lack of commercial flights due to COVID.

The ACMO complete rigging kit with optional stainless steel turnbuckles with bronze inserts is about 10,000 euro with a 10% discount included...be sure to ask for it. Freight will probably be about 2,500 euro. Some owners have replaced the rigging themselves, 1 piece at a time, taking 4-6 days. Others have hired a rigger to help them. I have the instructions if you need them. Let me know.

If you go to Caraibe in Martinique, the total installed price is around 15,000 euro and they will use ACMO fittings and turnbuckles with the same German wire that ACMO uses.
648a9d15-0e25-46ec-8a1f-662fd747eac2.png
Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 10:59 AM Steve Harmon via groups.io <caliber33=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
I'm overdue for new standing rigging, can anybody give me a ballpark price. Steve / Forever Young / 53 Amel / 272