Re: Dinghy Sizing

Mohammad,

Thanks for that. The A54 has a lot more room than the SM...Richie Whyte was asking about a SM.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 10:47 AM Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Hi Bill;

We did change out our tender to a 3.4 meter HighField last season and it does fit on the aft deck without interfering with the Mizzen Traveler. The end of the pontoons do project a bit into the cockpit from the sides of the Mizzen. Anything shorter is a challenge to mount on the Davits.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099