Re: Hybrid Lead/Lithium

Dean Gillies

Nick,
I understand your desire to extract best value from your existing lead batteries, but I would strongly recommend you think about big lithium and small lead content as being the optimum longer term solution.  I'm sure you will agree when you become accustomed to the operational profile of lithium.
I would suggest that you give careful thought to the future migration path from big lead/small lithium to small lead/big lithium.   Make it easy in your system to add lithium when your lead batteries wane in a few years.

cheers, Dean
SV Stella
A54-154