Re: Clearing Custom's in Miamai

Carlos Presencia


From: <> on behalf of Wolfgang Weber <weberamel54@...>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2021 6:43 AM
To: Group Moderators <>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Clearing Custom's in Miamai
you need a Visa B1/B2 to enter US waters with a sailing boat. No way to  enter without this visa !
With visa you may  make immigration in Puerto Rico and  will receive the cruising permit for US for 1 year ( 30$). Perhaps you can upload documents with the CBP -APP and there is a website for upload and register.
Your insurance should cover the special  US -waters !
Wolfgang  SY ELISE Amel 54 #162

Join to automatically receive all group messages.