This is what you need:

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 2:18 AM James Rainsbury <james.rainsbury@...> wrote:
Thanks Mark, I'll get in touch with them.

Does anyone know where I can find a full list of all the required parts (including lengths/diameters) to re-rig our SM? I've had a quote from ACMO but it's all in French and google translate isn't up to the job! (I'm unsure if some of the terms - eg Galhaubans, Pataras, Marocain - are technical terms or just ACMO names). The quote came in at 10K EUR (with delivery), and I may also have to pay UK import tax on that, so I'm looking at other options. So far, the quotes for Kos/Sta-Loc are around £2K cheaper, although I don't want a nasty surprise when the rigger encounters a problem with pin sizes etc.

I will follow Bill Kinney's advice for sure: "Any rigger who quotes and designs this job by just looking at the wire sizes and lengths is likely to run into problems upon assembly.  Be sure they measure all the clevis pins and have a plan for how to handle any mismatches, and are aware of the issue with the headstay turnbuckle."

James

Folie a Deux
SM #239
Southampton, UK