Re: Ultra Anchor

Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer

The best choice ever. We changed our original Bugel on a 45kg Ultra and its incredible how quick and strong it holds, we Are in Greece with lot of Meltemi and gusts. No problems with the bowrollers. Just change the anchor. Highly recommended also the Ultra swivel!
Ask UltraMarine Europe, Kris Teaotea, for Special offer for AMEL owners, as we got it last year.
Best and Merry X Mas.
Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“/ A54#088

Am 22.12.2021 um 09:49 schrieb jlm@...:

I am very happy with meine 45kg Ulra on a SM ...

JLMERTZ

CottonBay

Le 21/12/2021 à 21:43, Richard Dallett a écrit :
Anyone have experience with an Ultra 45 kg anchor on an A54?

Richard Dallett
Mamba
A5467