From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Heinz Stutenbaeumer <heinz@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 4:15 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Swivel head

There is the old one and the new one on Bord. My Problem was that amel did not have spare parts. They only had the compled swivel.
Cheers Heinz

Am 22.12.2021 21:48 schrieb Gregory Shea <gmshea@...>:
Heinz,
If Mike can measure the swivel in January, that will be fine. Will it be the new swivel you bought from Amel?

Greg Shea
Sharki 133 Cap des iles
Kilada