From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick McAneny via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 5:34 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Water maker hose in the Bahamas

We just arrived in the Spanish Wells,Bahamas yesterday and this morning I discovered a bad leak in the high pressure hose fitting on the water maker . What is the psi needed for the hose coming off the high pressure pump? I expect it to be a long hassle to get a replacement sent here.

Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans