Re: Rudder post packing and nut size

Roque

-30c there and +30c here. Just a sign!  😀

Never changed mine, but, according to other messages here, 8mm. And some say 5/16 will do.

Regarding the length, you can estimate using the diameter. Someone mentioned that Amel sends 70 cm (3 rings). I would buy a little bit more just to leave room for some mistake cutting it to size.

Hope it helps

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.

Em qua., 5 de jan. de 2022 às 17:40, Randall Walker <sailingalbedo@...> escreveu:

Thanks Roque, Yes doing fine in Northern Alberta for the next week its only -30c here. More reason to get back to Grenada.
Would you happen to know the packing/stuffing size??

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 3:16 PM Roque <ediroque@...> wrote:
Hi Randall. Hope you are fine. And happy 2022

The rudder nut is 70mm on Attika A54#117

Rgds

Roque

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.

Em qua., 5 de jan. de 2022 às 16:56, Randall Walker <sailingalbedo@...> escreveu:
I have seen this before but, you know.

Looking for the nut size on the rudder post, I believe 70 mm or 73 mm,
And the size of the packing. width and length needed,
Thanks
Randall
A54#56

--