Notice from Amel

In case you missed it, the following was posted in September by Amel at

Dear Customers, Dear Partners,

We inform you that fraudulent emails are currently being sent with the address « @amel-fr.com » (« instead of « @amel.fr »). The content makes you believe that the sender is an AMEL employee and the purpose is to invite you to pay a deposit on a bank account other than our company’s accounts.

After some research, we have found that a domain name « amel-fr.com » was recently created, which makes us think that further fraudulent emails may be sent in the coming days.

We ask you to be very cautious on the emails you may receive regarding AMEL. Our email addresses all have the extension « @amel.fr » (commercial@..., amel.med@..., etc…). If you receive an email with the extension « @amel-fr.com » or another suspicious form with the name « amel », please do not reply to them. In addition, we would be very grateful if you could inform us about this, it will help us report identity theft.

We are sorry for the annoyance caused by these fraudulent acts, and if you have any questions, we are at your entire disposal.

Best regards,

Stéphanie RULLIER,

Communications director

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550