Re: Autopilot and other questions

Giorgio Ardrizzi

Hi Ben
Question 3: that's right, the only function of the pipe is to stop the rudder quadrant. The bolts allow you to adjust the stroke end on both sides of the blade.  Nothing else.

Giorgio Ardrizzi
Sharki #1 Saudade III
Currently in Guadeloupe

Il Sab 8 Gen 2022, 19:20 Ben Levy <benjamin.levy@...> ha scritto:
Thank you for your reply.
2. Would you be able to send me a few photos of your 2nd auto pilot installation, I would be really interested to see where/how it can be fitted next to the NECO!
3. Does it mean that I should reattache cables between the bolts and the rudder? or is the rubber quadrant "banging" on the bolts? is that how it work?
7. So the fuel access is located on top of the tank, right? Do you have any idea how big it is?

Cheers,
Ben