Re: Autopilot and other questions

rob dillmann

Dear Ben,
2. That will take some time..I will be on the boat at the end of April…
3. You don’t need cables.  It is just an adjustable stop (the bolts stop the quadrant).
7. Yes, they are on top of the tanks, around 15-20 cms in diameter. The starboard tank is under the berth in the passage (in the mango it is) and you need to remove the bottom of that to get access. We have had both tanks cleaned via that.
Best regards,
Rob
Westwind Mango 43

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 9 jan. 2022 om 00:20 heeft Ben Levy <benjamin.levy@...> het volgende geschreven:

Thank you for your reply.
2. Would you be able to send me a few photos of your 2nd auto pilot installation, I would be really interested to see where/how it can be fitted next to the NECO!
3. Does it mean that I should reattache cables between the bolts and the rudder? or is the rubber quadrant "banging" on the bolts? is that how it work?
7. So the fuel access is located on top of the tank, right? Do you have any idea how big it is?

Cheers,
Ben