From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer
Sent: 06 January 2022 17:34
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Lewmar winch service kit

Dear Paul,

on „Soleil Bleu“ (hull no 088 from 2008) we have

both Lewmar 58 electric winches for the genoa /main headsail

and Lewmar 46 manual winches for the stay sail / jib.

just had a look into my boat pic doku.

Hope this helps.

all the Best.

Ulrich.

Am 06.01.2022 um 16:45 schrieb Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...>:

Thank you Ulrich, and Happy New Year! I’ll try your advice. Would you know which model the genoa winches are?

From the Lewmar manual below. I’m thinking it’s a 54ST ??

16ST/30ST/40ST 8-12mm 5/16’’ - 1/2’’

44ST/48ST 8-14mm 5/16’’ - 9/16’’

50ST/54ST 8-16mm 5/16’’ - 5/8’’