Re: From 230V to 120V #alignment

Mark Erdos

Bertrand,

Our experience (7 years and counting) is in 110v countries the marinas offer a 220 shore-power source. Without 220v, they will seriously limit their appeal for boats docking with them. We have yet to encounter no 220 power option.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us