Re: Should I Refit a Furuno or choose a B&G plotter?

Bruno COTTE

I have a TZ2 16 inches plus a 9 inches Zeus 3S ( Zeus with Navionics or front looking BG sonar ) and TZ2 with C map .
At the table chart I have a 16inched Zeus 3S BG and a Furuno 9inches … it is a little bit luxury and you ca ´ use an iPad with navionics or c map but both maps are complementary due to my previous experience sailing around the world .
The Furuno chart plotter is excellent and very fluid .

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 9 janv. 2022 à 21:28, Joan Blaas <joan.blaas@...> a écrit :

Hi Bruno,

I have an older model the FURUNO Radar Chartplotter NavNet Vx2 RDP149. Unfortunately the screen has become unreadable due to UV damage. My helmstation isn't very fancy yet. (See photo).

Do you have the Furuno TZ2 12 inch or 16 inch? And  B&G H3000 or H5000?

Kind regards,

Joan