Re: What to do with LiFePO4 batteries when the boat is layed up?

Mark Erdos

Be sure to check with your insurance company before changing your battery technology. You may find yourself with a voided policy if you file a claim. Some insurance companies now have very strict policies regarding lithium upgrades.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us