Re: Crack in skegg in line with the lower edge of pintle see photos

Eric Freedman

Hi Chris,

It looks like only a fiberglass problem.

However, I would check the rudder stops at the quadrant.

Possibly one  is loose.

Otherwise, something might have gotten jammed in there and when the rudder went hard to port it broke the glass.

Just a guess.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376