Sharki main furler for first generation manual furling rig from the mid 80's

Gregory Shea

Hey all,
I have recently removed and rebuilt the manual mainsail furler on my 1986 Sharki #133.  I couldn't find any documentation on this procedure so I recorded my experiences in the attached word document.
I know of two other Sharki owners who are working on this same problem. Perhaps, after 45 years plus, it may be getting close to rebuild time for other owners. If you need to rebuild your swivel , good luck, I hope the attachment helps you avoid my mistakes.

Greg Shea
Sharki 133, Cap des iles
Kilada

Greg Shea