Re: Raising Boot Stripe

Mike Longcor (SV Trilogy)

I agree with Mark. We raised the antifoul to top of original boot stripe but didn't add another stripe (yet). Considering doing that but would recommend doing as Mark did, no white gap between. Just doesn't stay white. Perhaps it would if it's higher up like in Bill's graphic. Anyway, it was fast and easy to do that way.

Cheers,
Mike Longcor
SV Trilogy SM23
NZ

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022, 2:30 PM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

We raised our anti-fowling to the top of the original orange stripe and then painted an Awlgrip red stripe. For us, this has worked perfectly.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us