From: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Chantal & Alain sv Makemo <Alainrue@...>
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 3:10 PM
To: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Check your GPS / AIS devices. Some of them failed on Jan 2, 2022 due to the "GPS Rollover" bug

Hello Scott,
good to know you were successful in updating your FA50.
we git the same issue no longer emitting despite the fact our date has not been reset.
I got the software for the update as well as the password fir the memory clear but when I connect my laptop with FA50 off , everything goes well then I switch on the AIS which is located by the PC but then I get a time out message during the automatic launch of the corrective program. Any idea about this issue? I am going through the hub and not with a cross cable.
Indeed we are far away from a Furuno dealer.
thanks for any contribution
regards
Alain

--