C drive transmission failure

Ira and Roman Morozov

We changed Volvo engine to Yanmar 4JH4 -TE 2 years ago.  We have not changed the transmission. Recently the transmission broke, we suppose that this happened because we have not done maintenance for a long time.

1. We found a gear failure in the first part of the transmission.  Picture below. Can you please tell me if anyone had the same problem?

2. We also want to evaluate the condition of the transmission in the second part.  How can we do that?  If we need to open it, how to do it? Pictures below.

Roman and Ira Morozov SM2000 #320 Ginger