Re: Charisma’s owner a member?

Judy and I met Alan Spence in the Pacific. He owns Charisma and is a member of this group. He receives a weekly digest. I emailed him about your question.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 10:33 AM Lance Leonard <Elscubano@...> wrote:
We were walking the docks at Glen Cove Marina in Vallejo, CA and saw a Maramu. I love looking at boats similar to ours, inspiration for projects etc. If you own Charisma, or know who does we would love a tour. We are currently in Northern California while Minerva is on the hard in Maine getting a repower.
Lance Leonard
S/V Minerva