Re: Several Important things that you will want

These are the dimensions of the design mock-up. The production model should match. This size was required to get all of the things included that were requested.

image.png

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 6:53 PM Bill Kinney <cruisingconsulting@...> wrote:
Bill,

I can confirm Christian's comments that the plastic manifold as supplied by SOFOMARIN is significantly bulkier than the original copper manifold from Amel. It requires both more horizontal length and vertical height than the original copper manifold installed by Amel on his boat.  It can be made to work with some jiggering of the location of things on that bulkhead, but it is not a "drop in" replacement, at least on his boat.  I see nothing about the manifold on his boat that suggests anything was done post-factory to make it shorter than OEM.  It is possible that the filter location was changed, but that seems unlikely.

I have no idea how it fits on newer or older boats. There seem to have been a lot of factory installed variations around this part of the boat.

Bill Kinney