Re: Raising Boot Stripe

I want to share this with you to hopefully lighten your day, although it will probably do nothing to lighten your Amel or change your waterline stripe.

Judy came into my office yesterday and asked why I was chuckling. I told her it was the raising the waterline stripe thing, its apparent wrong longitudinal angle, fouling, more or less weight, etc. I also read Olivier's posting out loud to Judy. She laughed and said, "it's like most other boating things, there is a fact and there are inevitably lots of opinions, including yours!".

I believe the closest Amel owners are going to get to a genuine "fact" will come from Olivier Beaute.

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550